How To Distinguish The Symptoms Of Stress And Anxiety
Men's Health April 19, 2016
You or your loved ones may be suffering from anxiety or stress without knowing. We a have put together a breakdown of some of the most common physical signs that would enable you to notice the symptoms.
- Controlling thoughts that seem to overwhelm you and which may be debilitating.
- Anxiety can be characterized by physical signs such as shaking, palpitations of the heart, shortness of breath, temperature fluctuations, and nausea.
- Insomnia or other related sleeping disorders.
- Obsessive compulsive behavior.
- Inability to relax and be at ease with the surroundings.
- Withdrawing from family and friends and loss of interest in social activities.
It should be noted that these are just a few examples of stress and anxiety. To get a proper diagnosis, it is important to seek the services of a physician, psychologist or psychiatrist.