- 3 cups of Bread Flour
- One and a quarter cups of warm water
- 3 spoonfuls of grated parmesan cheese
- 2 spoonfuls of softened butter
- 2 spoonfuls of sugar
- 2 spoonfuls of milk powder
- A spoonful of dry yeast
- One and a half spoonfuls of salt
- One and a half spoonfuls of dried thyme
- One and a half spoonfuls of marjoram
- A teaspoon of dried oregano
- A teaspoon of dried basil
- Mix all the ingredients in the bread machine pan. You can either choose the white bread cycle or basic bread cycle.
- After the bread is baked, slice the loaf into bite-sized portions prior to serving.
- Enjoy with a beverage of your choice.